Total User Support
TOTAL User Support provides named individuals with advice and assistance with anything they
require to do, with any working computer, wherever they are.
Cover is formally available during our normal working hours, although we will always endeavour to
respond out of hours if the request is of an urgent nature.
A significant benefit of this facility is that by removing the financial barrier that may inhibit a user
from calling on our expertise, they call us more frequently. Helping them to improve their personal
IT skills, which increases their effectiveness and business productivity improves.
Our engineers will assist you…
- with any working PC or laptop, whether it is owned by you or just being used by you.
- with configurations and settings within your computer
- with specialist applications, such as accounts or database software
We will help you to…
- install any new devices or software that you purchase
- connect your computer to wireless access points and the Internet
- use email applications such as Outlook and web mail
Total PC Support
With Byte IT’s Total PC Support options, your computer workstation or laptop is covered
against all failures and difficulties, causing it to slow down or fail unexpectedly.
Our fixed price support options this provide you all of the support you might need for a low
cost fixed monthly charge.
- Telephone support service
- 4 Working hour response to calls made through our Help Desk 01327 878111
- On-line support where an Internet connection is available
- Engineer on site when required
- Loan PC available if repair takes more than 1 working day to repair in our workshop
Total Server Support
With Total Server Support from Byte IT, you can basically forget that you own a server as
we look after every aspect of its maintenance and management.
The following options may be taken individually or combined to provide you with as
comprehensive support package as you require.
- Hardware extended warranty
- Operating system cover
- Domain management support
- Server health checks and routine maintenance
- Network/Server health and security audits
- Data backup and management solutions